Wednesday 24 December 2014

2015 resolutions!

Everybody know the "this is going to be my year!" saying. I'm definitly a culprit! Every year I have this foolish hope that if I start getting organized, all my dreams will come true and I will be a whole new person! We all know that fantasy! But this year im going to try and make that fantasy more of a reality. 

I thought I'd share my New Years resolutions and some ways that I am going to keep them this year.


Resolutions:
1. Go vegan once a week
I've always wanted to go vegan for a bit because of all the amazing health benefits.
2. Pamper myself once a month
I think it's important for everyone to have a little me-time once in a while.
3. Email my grandparents once a week
Even though they may not read all of them I know they love getting emails from all thier grandkids so I thought it would be nice to do that for them as they are getting on quite a bit.
4. Make routine 
I want to make a daily morning and night routine including things like quick yoga in the morning and beauty regimes at night.
5. Clean out wardrobe frequently
I always accumulate an unnecessary amount of clothes, so I am going to try and get rid of some every season. 

Ways I'm going to stick to them:
1. I'm going to have not too many resolutions so it makes it easier to follow them and remember them.
2. I will stick them everywhere like in the bathroom and everywhere in my room so I am constantly reminded of them.
3. Keeping track of progress I think is important so you can keep track of your goals
4. Being realistic is what I have been trying to do, so my goals are not too far fetched.

No comments:

Post a Comment