Saturday 25 July 2015

Vegan caramel slice

The most delicious vegan caramel slice!

I have to tell you guys, when i first started making vegan treats.........they did not really turn out all that well :/  i soon figured out that it was because i was using a really bad brand of coconut oil, it was disgusting!!

But, now I've upgraded my coconut oil, and i tried out this recipe from Jessica Saunder's tumblr , soo worth a try. It is ridiculous how much this tastes like the original! But it's a 1000 times better, because it's dairy free, gluten free, and refined sugar free. Plus all the ingredients are things that i bet majority of you will definitely have in your kitchen already.

What I also think is really good about this recipe, is that its all done in a blender and you wont have to go near an oven!

Here are some photos I took :)






I highly recommend you try this yourself, it was absolutely delicious!

Sarah xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment